Notice: Version 1.2 had a function which gave the user the ability to clear the memory cache. I have removed this because it was setting off Antivirus as being a Trojan. Sorry to disappoint on that score!
- Removed: We removed the clearAllCaches command because it was triggering Antivirus alerts
- Fixed: comshell commands now automatically close their hidden comspec windows
- Fixed: Command for gpedit
- Fixed: elevatedCMD.cmd will now stay open when you run it.
- Fixed: Tools > Elevated CMD Prompt now launches.
- Fixed: Tools > CMD Prompt now launches.
- Fixed: code error dialogue when there is a problem trying to run an incorrect RUN command
- New: Command: QuickLaunchDir to open Windows 7 Quicklaunch directory. Added to Default Config’s Dirs > QuickLaunch menu.
- New: Command: RestartExplorer to restart Windows Explorer. Added to Default Config’s Tools > Restart Explorer menu.
- New: Command Services to open the Services Manager. Replaced the command in System > Services menu.
- New: Menu accelerators added to the Default Config menus.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.