Please note: Systemus will set off your anti-virus. I swear it’s not a Trojan – but, well, there you are. If I ever figure out why it gets flagged as a virus, maybe I’ll be able to do something about it. Or, maybe, if enough people use this, then maybe it will get re-classified as safe.
- New: Custom Tokens
- New: Window Info can display the Dell Serial Number and the Dell Express Service Code. See Window Info.
- New: Window Info: WINS Servers, DHCP Server. See Window Info.
- New: Added Resource Monitor to System > Varia > Resource Monitor in Default Config.
- New: Added new icons!
- New: Command: RecycleBin. Added to Dirs > Recycle Bin in Default Config.
- New: If a configuration does not have a configuration’s Systemus.ini, the File Menu will offer the option to create a default one instead of offering to open one that doesn’t exist.
- New: File > Edit Configuration ini now gives the Configuration’s name.
Fixed: Issue where the first menu ini file was skipped, resulting in a missing menu
- Fixed: Wrong icon for File > Edit Config Ini
- Fixed: Had a few labels incorrect in Window Info
- Fixed: Issues fetching MAC address and Network info
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.