version 1.2 Saturday, January 04, 2020
- Improved: The main Systemus interface is now colour-coded and aligned.
- New: click on the values in the main interface to copy them to the clipboard.
- New: command: clearAllCaches to clear the system memory. Added to Default Config’s Tools > Clear & Reset menu.
- New: command: flushDNS to flush the DNS cache. Added to Default Config’s Tools > Clear & Reset menu.
- New: Boot Mode in the main window now reports UEFI or BIOS
- New: Added DonationCoder’s icon in the defaultConfig’s Links menu
- New: You can specify an icon from a dll or from another icon within an executable
- Fixed: The CLR button works now and will clear the contents of the RUN box.
- Fixed: if a non-existent icon ID is given, it will use the generic icon instead of throwing an error
- Fixed: Now the Systemus icon shows in the about dialogue
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.