I finally figured out what was causing the dialogue panels to work weird. Fixed.
Lots of fixes, a couple additions, but I’m still working on it, and still working on documentation.
- Fixed: Convert Slashes (names were backward)
- Fixed: Sort Lines
- New: Sort Lines Numerically
- Fixed a problem where modifier keys were not detected correctly, causing some functions to not work
- Removed: convert Typographer’s quotes; this won’t work for all text editors
- Fixed: Dec to Hex (it was converting to base12, not base16 – doh!)
- Fixed: Dec to Bin (it was converting from binary to base12, not base10 – doh!)
- Fixed: Sentence case now works on all upper case lines
- New: Reverse Line Order
Now you can try TextWorx, a universal text editor. It’s still a work in progress, so check back for more to come.
Here is the DC Thread if you want to ask questions or comment.
Howdy, Folks! I’ve finally configured my DC Site and uploaded my best apps. Most of them have Online Help files where you can take a quick look at the program with screenshots and more feature descriptions. Take a gander, and enjoy!