Right-click menu for Windows Explorer to open a random file from clicked folder & subfolders.
Inspired by Coeluh from donationcoder.com.
Original thread: DONE: Random (real random) file from folder and subfolders
Source code: OpenRandomMenu @ GitHub
Targets Microsoft .NET framework v4.5 (Native to Windows 8+)
- Instantly add/remove from Windows Explorer via buttons.
- Right-click on "Open random" to launch random file with default application.
- Collects files from all subdirectories.
Day #153, Week #22 @ June 02, 2022
- Jesse Reichler (A.K.A. Mouser from DonationCoder.com)
- Max P.
- Kathryn S.
- Will you be our next supporter? 🙂
One-time Paypal @ https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/victorvls
Join our Patreon @ www.patreon.com/publicdomain.
Thanks & keep on rocking!
Enjoy more free releases @ our website: https://publicdomain.is
- Version 0.1.0
- Downloads 6
- File Size 76.37 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 2, 2022
- Last update 2022-06-02 23:38:11
- Last Updated June 2, 2022