A powerful, easy-to-use inline calculator that delivers answers as you type.
- Trigonometry functions
- Log, Fabonacci, Factorials
- You can even render decimal answers as fractions. Has memory for recent equations and stored equations. Even serves as a RUN box (for example, you can type run notepad to open notepad).
- Customizable global hotkey to toggle the window
- You can insert functions from the context menu, or by typing
- Select sections of the equation and push ctrl+enter to calculate the selected part right in the equation (for example, if you have 2+2+3+5 and you select the 2+3 part and push ctrl+enter, the equation turns to 2+5+5)
- Complete Help File
- Version 1.9
- Downloads 25195
- File Size 1.22mb
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 16, 2019
- Last update 2019-05-16 13:00:15
- Last Updated May 16, 2019