A little program to assist in passing callto: links to a softphone.
A little commandline launcher for your favourite softphones.
CalltoAgent can be used in several ways:
- Portable commandline launcher for your softphones or applications.
- Translate one calling url protocol to a different one for use by a particular application.
- Consolidate all calling url protocols to work for a single application.
- Route many url protocols to many applications.
So, whenever you click on a callto: link in any webpage or application, Windows will run this here CalltoAgent, and it will, in turn, run your softphone and automatically dial or call or skype any number you clicked on.
What's more, is CalltoAgent will also "clean" any numbers by removing hyphens, slashes, spaces or dots from the number.
- Version 1.0
- Downloads 94
- File Size 478kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 29, 2017
- Last update 2017-04-29 16:57:36
- Last Updated February 15, 2019