Fixed some startup issues and missing toolbar buttons on first run.
I finally figured out what was causing the dialogue panels to work weird. Fixed.
Lots of fixes, a couple additions, but I’m still working on it, and still working on documentation.
- Fixed: Convert Slashes (names were backward)
- Fixed: Sort Lines
- New: Sort Lines Numerically
- Fixed a problem where modifier keys were not detected correctly, causing some functions to not work
- Removed: convert Typographer’s quotes; this won’t work for all text editors
- Fixed: Dec to Hex (it was converting to base12, not base16 – doh!)
- Fixed: Dec to Bin (it was converting from binary to base12, not base10 – doh!)
- Fixed: Sentence case now works on all upper case lines
- New: Reverse Line Order
Now you can try TextWorx, a universal text editor. It’s still a work in progress, so check back for more to come.
Here is the DC Thread if you want to ask questions or comment.