Description: Like most of my apps, I wrote this because I couldn’t find a simple checklist app that suited my needs. What I’m talking about is off-the-cuff, ad hoc types of lists. The ones that, in the course of your (work) day, you find yourself wanting a quick way to set up a checklist, especially one that can be easily used over and over. Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each. No B.S., i.e., no categories, no sub-tasks, no time tracking, and no other crazy, wizzbang features. In other words, this app is not a time tracker nor is it meant as a full-blown project tracker. There are plenty of extremely well done apps that already do this. Task Coach, MyLifeOrganized, & ToDoList are but three that I’d recommend.
Again, rows of text entries and a checkbox for each — that’s what this app strives to provide. Features:
- Mulitple list interface — quickly add new lists or duplicate existing lists
- Can hide in the system tray and be used with a hide/show hotkey
- Cut/copy/paste entries from one list to another maintaining checked state
- Paste entries in from the clipboard
- Customizable list font
- Sort checked items to top or bottom
- Check all and uncheck all buttons
- Always on top button
Version: 1.1.7 (2016-11-15) 💾 DOWNLOAD sChecklist v1.1.7
Supported OS: Windows 7. Might work, but not tested, on Windows XP/Vista/8/10.
Installation: Unzip sChecklist.zip to its own folder and run sChecklist.exe.
Discussion forum: Here
PAD file: Here
- Version 1.1.7
- Downloads 1909
- File Size
- File Count 1
- Create Date 2016-11-15
- Last update 2016-11-15 21:35:26
- Last Updated 2018-01-16