Make rules to move files automatically.
- Rightclick the tray icon to configure
- Choose Settings to change rules and options
- Choose Enable to Start or Stop all the rules
Use it to make a rule that moves files from the desktop to a subfolder, based on file type, part of a filename, or whatever. Have it ask to replace existing files, or rename them. It can also ignore files.
- 20061224 - v1.1: Added confirmation dialog before automatically running rules.
- 20070407 - v1.2: Added missing code to browse for folders.
Thanks to reko100 for the idea!
Questions or comments? Post them at the DonationCoder Forum!
- 1.2 Version
- 2617 Downloads
- 263.87 KB File Size
- December 12, 2017 Release Date
- n/a Creation Date
- n/a Requirements