Automatically activates a window or a control when the mouse hovers over it, or autoclick if the mouse is left in the same place for 1 second.
- Edit the ini-file to change the settings.
- Activate a window or a control.
- Move the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen to show or hide the desktop.
- Move the mouse to the top edge of the screen to send the active window to the back.
- Move the mouse to the left edge of the screen to bring the bottommost window to the top
- Enable and disable by doubleclicking the tray icon.
- 2005.10.11 - v1.1: Added option to disable edge actions. Added left egde action.
- 2005.11.20 - v1.3: Added option to autoclick, disable autoactivation, disable when user clicks or drags.
- 1.3 Version
- 566 Downloads
- 242.02 KB File Size
- December 12, 2017 Release Date
- n/a Creation Date
- n/a Requirements