Automatically activates a window or a control when the mouse hovers over it, or autoclick if the mouse is left in the same place for 1 second.
- Edit the ini-file to change the settings.
- Activate a window or a control.
- Move the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen to show or hide the desktop.
- Move the mouse to the top edge of the screen to send the active window to the back.
- Move the mouse to the left edge of the screen to bring the bottommost window to the top
- Enable and disable by doubleclicking the tray icon.
- 2005.10.11 - v1.1: Added option to disable edge actions. Added left egde action.
- 2005.11.20 - v1.3: Added option to autoclick, disable autoactivation, disable when user clicks or drags.
- Version 1.3
- Downloads 851
- File Size 242.02 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 12, 2017
- Last update 2017-12-12 22:03:52
- Last Updated December 12, 2017