Upload current IP address to a FTP server.
- Add the tags <ipaddress>, <time>, <username> or <computername> to the file to upload.
These tags are replaced with the current values.
- Command line: IpUpload.exe <options>
| -s <server>
||IP address of FTP server|
|-l <local path>||Path of file to upload|
|-r <remote path>||Folder on FTP server|
|-u <user name>||User name|
|-nic <network adaptor>||What network adaptor to use, 1 to 4, 0=external IP retrieved from showmyip.com.|
|-pause <minutes>||Time to wait between uploads, 0 exist|
|-hide||Hides the tray icon.|
Example: IpUpload.exe -s ftp.server.com -l "c:older1ile.htm" -r "/folder2" -u user -p password -nic 0 -pause 5 -hide
- 2006.05.07 - v1.1: Added more tags, added external IP address detection, changed the command line.
Thanks to ark2 at DonationCoder Forum for the idea!
Uses CGet.exe by http://www.catfood.net
- Version 1.1
- Downloads 419
- File Size 243.88 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 12, 2017
- Last update 2017-12-12 21:54:17
- Last Updated December 12, 2017