Download a file from the internet, and run it or open it in a program.
- Open the ini file to change the file to download, to show traytip and what action to take.
- Wildcard * can be used in the filename=
- To just save the download file, use action=
- To run the downloaded file, use action=Run
- To open the downloaded file in, say Notepad, use action=Run Notepad.exe
Thanks to Josh at DonationCoder Forum for the idea!
- Version 1.0
- Downloads 477
- File Size 242.69 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 12, 2017
- Last update 2017-12-12 21:31:09
- Last Updated December 12, 2017