Random MixTape Maker allows you to create custom playlists from multiple mp3 file sources on your system.
You can use these playlists to burn fresh, always new compilations to a CD or drag & drop to your portable mp3 player, or just save a playlist for your listening pleasure. You have complete control as to how the playlists are created. Controlling such things as song length, compilation size, compilation length, and files/directories you want to exclude allows you to custom tailor playlist creation to fit your needs.
Making "MixTapes" is as old an idea as the tape recorder itself; Random MixTape Maker was made to create a completely unique list of your favorite songs every time you use it, thus taking the hassle of searching through specific songs every time you want to make a mix of your own. Use it to make fresh mixes for your own listening pleasure, or use it to turn your friends on to your genre of music.
- Randomly select songs based on genres, title keywords, and more
- Limit created playlist by total song duration (good for burning audio CDs)
- Limit created playlist by filesize (good for burning mp3 CDs/DVDs)
- Limit minimum and maximum durations of songs to include
- Recursively searches directories; easy to search one or many.
- Flexible blacklist let's you easily skip songs or directories you don't want to include.
- Full drag+drop support into the program and from the program out to other apps.
- It's fast - just keep hitting the randomize button till you get a playlist you like.
- Can randomize existing playlists instead of directories if you prefer.
- Output displays mp3 tag info or file paths.
- Creates playlist files or plain text output.
- Double click to preview a song from the constructed playlist.
Link to discussion forum: here.
- 220.127.116.11 Version
- 1023 Downloads
- 535.38 KB File Size
- February 1, 2008 Release Date
- n/a Creation Date
- n/a Requirements