What it does:
Helps you keep track of your progress with a numerical goal, such as the amount of books you want to read, blog posts you want to make, batches of cookies you want to bake, etc.
- Autosaves the amount of your goal.
- Autosaves how many you have done.
- Calculates the remaining amount left to go.
- Copy info to clipboard.
- Stays on top.
- Minimizes to tray.
- Access to some controls from tray menu.
- Only tracks a single goal.
- Stores data to registry, so it isn't portable.
How to use:
- Enter the amount of your goal in the top box.
- Click the Set button.
- Each time you complete one towards your goal, click the Add 1 button.
- Once you have reached your goal, click Reset and begin again to set a new goal.
Released as part of the DonationCoder.com 2007 Get Everything Done Challenge.
- Version 1.0.0
- Downloads 2
- File Size 178.51 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 2, 2007
- Last update 2007-12-02 13:42:44
- Last Updated May 6, 2020