Recover closed applications.
- Click the X or press Alt-F4 to close an application
- To recover, rightclick the tray icon and choose an application
- Doubleclick the tray icon to recover all applications
- If not restored, it is gone in 60 seconds
- 20061202 - v1.1: Removes the closed apps from the taskbar, adds them to the tray menu. Restores closed apps on exit.
- 20061228 - v1.2: Recovered apps reappear properly.
- 20070615 - v1.3: Added options to change the gone time, kill windows and ignore apps.
- 20081023 - v1.4: Added option to ignore classes, closes windows when exiting.
Thanks to justice for the idea!
Questions or comments? Post them at the DonationCoder Forum!
- 1.4 Version
- 1139 Downloads
- 281.02 KB File Size
- December 12, 2017 Release Date
- n/a Creation Date
- n/a Requirements